Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Review of Netflix film Marraige Story and Discussion of Netflix's chances in the Oscar race

Happy New Year! I am currently on vacation but do resolve ASAP to post my yearly top 10.


In this episode, I discuss Marriage Story which I believe to be a pretty solid (but not top ten worthy for me) take on the family melodrama. The tagline, spread through Adam Driver and Scarlett Johansson on the tour, is that the film is a love story that takes place through divorce. The movie is more of a melodrama than it is a comedy, so the misleading editing of the trailer is a bit of a red flag there. Of course, it's free on Netflix so it's not like its a waste of $12 either way.

I also interview a guy in Falls Church who runs a bridal boutique shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My marriage has been completely transformed by the A New Beginning workshop by Dr Itua love spell. I am shocked that so much can be done in love spell by Dr itua and that a marriage can so quickly get on the road to recovery…The resources taught by this Dr Itua love spell really work and can help repair a failing marriage. I would strongly recommend Dr Itua love spell to any couple that is considering divorce. One step will change your life and marriage .
Here is Dr itua contact..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com   whatsapp  ..   +2348149277967